Monday, August 1, 2016

July Wrap-Up


    Favorite part: Girl's Camp was a ton of fun, and a very bittersweet experience since it was my last year, and my sister's first. Lots of memories from that week that I will treasure for a long time :)
    Reading: I just finished an excellent book. Between Friends by Debbie Macomber. It was written in a really unique way, and it had great depth to the characters and relationships. A really beautiful story about life, love and friendship that became one of my favorites after I read it in one day, haha.
    Listening to: Still mostly Regina and Ingrid Michaelson :)
    Learning: That my attitude creates my reality and I don't need to be dependent on anyone but myself and God for a knowledge of my worth and strength.
    Thinking about: Plans for the future and getting ready for the upcoming school year.
    Doing: Spending time with friends, reading, writing, still trying to get a job, watching lots of Aspyn + Parker vlogs (sort of a guilty pleasure), yoga, and wearing the same pair of shorts almost every day.
   Next month: A family camping trip, less time on social media, my first poetry marathon (!!!) and starting school!

No comments:

Post a Comment