Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August



  Favorite Part: Well. A lot has happened this month. The most exciting of which was definitely getting my first job! (Finally.) I now work at the Tower Deli in Thanksgiving Point and it's actually super fun and I am loving it. I ALSO have another job now, sort of a side thing, where I'm teaching a weekly drama class at Canyon Grove Academy Distance Education. Today was my first day doing that which was super fun as well. So, I'd probably say just becoming more independent (and getting money) was probably my favorite part of this month :)
    Reading: Hmm. Oh, I read a historical fiction series about a girl living in the time the LDS church was restored. There were two books, titled Palmyra and Kirtland, and I really enjoyed them, I'm just not sure other people would. I just really like books like that about sweet, simple characters learning life lessons. Some people might find them slow, but that doesn't bother me as long as there is depth in the book, I guess.
    Listening to: Lots of random stuff.
    Learning: How to get back on a schedule again and balance a billion responsibilities. I'm really happy to be accomplishing things again though.
   Thinking about: To-Do Lists. And being busy and going from one place to the next.
    Doing: Basically, school & work.
    Next month: More school & work. Yay! I'll also be taking the ACT....and I feel like I've lost the motivation to make my life sound exciting lol.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment