Saturday, January 17, 2015

Goals

1. Write amazing things and be an awesome blogger.

2. Sing my heart out, master my voice, touch people with my singing

3. Be an excellent actress

4. Get good at dance and yoga and be physically active.

5. Read everything and learn and soak up knowledge and LOVE IT. i have been blessed with so many learning opportunities, start taking advantage of them.

6. Be loving and kind. Say nice things. Don't be grumpy. Spend time with people I love. Show others that I care.

7. Go on adventures with friends. Have as much fun as possible because this is the time of life to do it!!! Stop being boring and lame!

8. Travel the world!

9. Spend time outside. Meditate and pray and think and write and be deep.

10. Live life with a sparkling, intense passion. Be excited about little things. Love deeply. Speak up, stand up, defend truth and stop hiding in my comfort zone.

Help me live life the way I want to live it. Help me stay motivated and happy and sparkling. I only have one life to live and the last thing I want it to be is boring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment