Thursday, June 30, 2016

June



      So June was pretty cool. Here's the short story :)

          Favorite part: I went to EFY for the first time, and that was a really incredible experience. I made a wonderful kindred spirit friend, learned a lot of really great lessons and was able to feel the Spirit while helping others do so as well. One of those weeks that I think I'll remember forever.
         Reading: I've been reading all of the Shannon Hale Books of Bayern series with my sister, and they are AMAZING. I would recommend them for anyone older than about eleven or twelve who breathes. Honestly, they're the kind of books that I think have something for everybody. :)
        Listening to: As of recently, the Regina Spektor Pandora Station. It's sooo me and I love it.
        Learning: What it means to walk by faith and trust that the Lord has good things in store for me.
        Thinking about: Hmm...not telling..... :)
         Doing: A California and beach trip, singing, yoga, reading, listening to music, making plans, loving people, crying and praying.
          Next month: I have Girl's Camp with my adorable little sister for the first time! And I will be doing summer the way summer should be done.
          Much love to anyone reading this!

       


No comments:

Post a Comment