Monday, February 22, 2016

Soul Growth

 

         Seconds flit by, like hummingbirds in flight.....long gloomy days turn to dark gloomy nights.
         I watch the world in it's still state....and inside soul seeds begin to germinate
         I feel a shift inside my heart, it's a cataclysmic change.....and I somehow feel it's something that the          darkness can't derange.
         This month I've seen the light, and it's showing a new path....the golden flecks of soul-fire have cleansed me in their bath.
          Something is beginning now, with every passing day, I'm feeling changes at my core, I am the potter's clay.
         Questions haunt me, fascinated, I let them twirl me in their grip, what will my future bring? where will I go? is there a place I'm meant to be, and how will I ever know?
          But deep down in me, there is peace, a safety if you will.....because through everything I'm learning I know I am God's child still.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment